Wednesday, November 3, 2010

CRAZY OVER SUNG JONG!!


Lee SungJong..the maknae of the INFINITE n my bias. He really drive me crazy rite now. Just by looking at his smile can make me melt.aaaaaa~ idk why i'm like....he soo cute..n luv his wink too..



I start to like him when i had a dream with him..kuuu~ well it's happy dream. Than i try to search for his pic on tumblr to comlete my I D O L album. n all his pic make me wanna scream...


But..when he act soo sexy...it really annoyed me....but he still cute..well..it reminds me when he,dong ho n dong joon wear a girl clothes n dance for orange caramel song..aaaa..so cute..


n wat make me like him sooo much is..he can winks using both of his eyes..well there a few people can do it..but most of it girl..n just look at his finger..when he wears girl clothe..he really look like a girl from teh back..with no muscle n skinny leg..he so pretty than a girl..












No comments:

Post a Comment