Saturday, September 18, 2010

NGIGAU STORY!!!

speaking about ngigau..(i don't know if i spell it rite)
rse nye sume org pernah kne..
include me..
actually u don't know if u had a ngigau on that nite..
u will know it only if u had someone who sleep in the same room with u..(itu pn klu diorang sedar yg korang nie menggigau..
well..i have my own story about ngigau..
and nobody told me that i ngigau on that nite..i know it my self..
well here is the story..

a few month ago..
when i was sleep..
i had a dream..
n in that dream..i want to speak to my 'adek'...
so i try to call it..but i can't..
soo..i force myslef to call it..
n in the end..yeah..i really call my adek..u know wat i mean rite...
soo..my adek yg terdengar nme nye dipanggil..
terus bangun dlm keadaan yg terkejut..

n she was like..huh ape....
n i was like..tutp la aircond tu sejuk la..
than she get the remote n off the aircond than get back to sleep..
i just smiling than continue my sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment