Friday, January 21, 2011

RANDOM RANDOM




i just finish reading ummu's blog update~she was update about her life at residental school..wake-up on 5am..=,=''...n sleep on 11pm...if i in that school...in 1 month..i can be a ZOMBIE~!! must get a least 4 A..chemist..add math..bio n etc~oohh god..nasib baek la tak diterime msuk sekolah berasrama..=,=''..n she also wrote..if they got nothin to do..they'll sleep..if i put myself in her shoes..i think i'm going to gain my weight~!!
okay..i've make a few saving..n in my hand rite now..there is rm64..wow..64 ringgit in one month..good job~n another 84 ringgit at my sis..yeay..I'M RICH..we'll go to bali this year..n on CNY..we'll go to kelantan..my kampung..but this time..we go for cuti-cuti..^^
school~huh..it's bored..but lucky me..it's not hard than i thought..fiiuhhh~but sometimes all my classmate can be soooooooo annoyed...n i hate it..i wish i'm in the same class with micky~but nvm..now my class is really near with him..soo easy for me to see him now..but i think he's change now..erm..mayb not..he's one of a kind boy..it soo hard for me to know about him..soo i just let it be..i'm use to it..n i think he won't remember my birthday this year...AGAIN~!!




No comments:

Post a Comment